- We love the feeling of beautiful hair but daily damage can prone to leave your hair unhealthy and dull. We need to do something more than just doing shampooing hair and that is conditioner which you should add to your hair care regime.
- While shampoo is great in removing dirt and oil from the hair, but the hair conditioner is what that protects the hair leaving it smooth and frizz free at the same time.
- To put it simply, conditioner is a conditioning and moisturizing agent generally made up of some ingredients. It creates a film on the hair shaft, hence smoothing the cuticles. This makes the hair more tangled free and manageable and the comb can easily glide through it without causing any damage on hair. The pH level of hair conditioner is relatively lower than hair shampoo and hair serum as hair conditioner closes the hair cuticle and it also seals in the moisture in the hair fibers making it smooth, shiny and healthy looking.
But it is also to be noted that hair conditioners in the market, having harmful chemicals, sulphates and paraben which do little but cause a lot of damage to the hair health.
Go Richh Hair Conditioner
“Go Richh Hair Conditioner” is sulphate and synthetic fragrance-free and smells refreshing because of the organic ingredients used in the formulation that are incredibly soothing to the upset scalp, balancing the natural pH level of the hair
“STIMULATES GROWTH AND GIVES YOUR HAIR GLORIOUS SHINE”
There are Some of the Benefits Mentioned Below
- Go Richh Hair Conditioner refortifies the cuticle with a protective coating, allowing the hair to keep growing and not break easily.
- This conditioner helps to restore the moisture back into your hair and leave your hair moisturized all times.
- It improves the texture and looks of your hair
- This conditioner gives strength to your hair hence it prevents your hair from excessive damage and breakage.
- This conditioner nourishes and conditions the hair appropriately and is suitable for both men and women.
- Since everybody knows that wet hair is more susceptible to breakage so not recommended to comb on dripping hair but while using this conditioner whether it’s wet or dry, conditioned hair is easier to comb and leads to less friction and damage as you comb.
- Static energy can wreak havoc on the hair. “Go rich hair conditioner by Planet Ayurveda” has hydrating properties which reduce static charges
- Protection against further damage
- It works equally well on every type of hair.
- 100% natural as it is sulphate and synthetic fragrance-free
Key Ingredients Used in Go Richh Conditioner By Planet Ayurveda
1. Almond (Prunus Amygdalus)
Almond has anti-oxidant properties which help to prevent the onset of gray hair. It is also rich in Vitamin E as well as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to promote the health and growth of the hair. Almond acts as some of the vital ingredients to hair growth. It also protects the hair from the free radicals present in the environment. It also contains good amounts of magnesium, a nutrient which is linked to hair growth and thickness.
2. Walnut Oil (Juglans Regia)
Walnut is rich in omega-3 fatty acid as well as contains several therapeutic properties which help in eliminating dandruff. It is anti-fungal in nature that helps in relieving an irritated or infected scalp and discomfort caused by psoriasis and eczema.
3. Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)
Argan oil is rich in Vitamins that help in improving the health of hair follicles and promote hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to prevent the conditions that may cause dry skin. It provides the moisture to brittle or delicate hair as well as used effectively to strengthen the hair follicles and prevents hair fall.
4. Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
Virgin coconut oil is extremely effective in preventing protein loss which will help to repair damaged hair. It binds the protein in the hair follicles that protect the roots and the strands of the hair from breakage.
It provides moisture to the scalp which results in preventing dry skin which leads to dandruff, itchy scalp, etc.
5. Reetha Extract (Sapindus Mukorossi)
Reetha has anti-bacterial properties that help to get rid of bacterial infection. Reetha is known for good health of hair as well as treatment for hair problems. With the moisturizing properties of Reetha, it can help to make your hair smooth, hydrated and shiny.
6. Amla Extract (Emblica Officinalis)
The surplus of Vitamin C in Amla can help to halt pre-mature graying of hair. Anti-oxidants present in amla can help in regenerating of skin cells which promote a healthier scalp. It helps in subsequently minimizing dandruff resulting in healthier hair.
7. Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)
Green tea extract has antioxidant properties as well as caffeine that help to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth as these properties help to fight conditions like alopecia.
Step By Step Guide For Application Of Go Richh Conditioner By Planet Ayurveda
So here’s a lowdown on how to condition your hair right, in just a couple of easy steps:
- Hop in the shower, and go along with your regular cleansing routine. So give your scalp and strand a gentle scrubbing with “Go Richh Protein Shampoo by Planet Ayurveda”. Rinse out the shampoo
- Now can a coin-sized (The amount will vary depending on the length of the hair) “Go Richh Conditioner by Planet Ayurveda” on your palm and rub and try to run this through the ends of your hair, trying to apply it to every strand. Leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes, to see this conditioner do its magic in your hair.
“GO RICHH HAIR CONDITIONER BY PLANET AYURVEDA CREATES THOSE LUSCIOUS LOCKS BUT JUST LIKE DIET & EXERCISE, RESULT WILL ONLY BE SHOWN IF YOU DO SOMETHING CONSISTENTLY”