The main symptoms of a heart attack is as follows:
- Your body might lose its glow and appear like you are infected with jaundice.
- You might faint.
- You might get fever.
- You begin coughing, or hiccups occur.
- You begin gasping for breath.
- The taste in your mouth becomes sore.
- Feeling thirsty.
- Seriously knocked out.
- Begin vomiting.
- Mucus might come out from your mouth, every time you cough.
- Pain in your breasts.
- Loss of appetite and many such symptoms appear with the heart attack.
The causes of a heart attack are as follows:
- When you exercise intensively.
- Eating spicy foods.
- Doing excessive stools.
- Getting stressed in excessive manner.
- Getting scared too much.
- Excessive use of enema.
- Scolding or getting scolded.
- Not getting the right treatment for previous diseases.
- Excessive vomiting.
- Suppressing the urges.
- Having the diet that makes your body get more thinner and lean.
- Get wounded.
- Indigestion happens.
The reason why CAD occurs is when wastage gets stuck in the coronary arteries and hinders the flow of blood to the heart. Depending on how severe it is, the arteries become more narrower because plaque is created in them and the person begins suffering from angina and shows no improvements in symptoms to any medicine provided to that person. Later the plaque ruptures and blood clot begins, leading to a heart attack
Because the patient’s heart doesn’t get enough blood, it makes CAD a systemic disease. In the present time coronary blockage is the most common reason for numerous premature deaths. Males get CAD more than females. Heart muscles require a regular blood supply, oxygen molecules and nutrients to function normally. Any blockage in the coronary arteries, make it difficult to get that amount of blood.
These blockages are also caused by the accumulation of cells, fat and cholesterol, known as plaque and it makes the heart muscle become more weak.The heart requires more blood when a person comes under stress or does intensive physical activity, if the coronary canal is blocked, the blood supply suffers and is known as ischemic heart disease.
This disease has some symptoms like:
- Irregular heartbeats or indigestion
- Shortness of the breath and feeling fatigued
- Angina pain, feeling someone is squeezing your heart
- The chest tightens
These symptoms take time to appear, but when the heart keeps getting less nutrients and oxygen that are required to function properly, its muscles get damaged, and a total heart failure occurs, proving fatal for the patient. Now we are going to discuss methods how to prevent this disease from happening and the treatment by Ayurveda, without any surgery and side effects.
According to Ayurveda
- Basically Ayurveda studies the root cause of creating this blockage. First it removes that by changing the diet, it’s prescriptions have to be followed precisely, if the patient wants to survive.
- Get habitual to drink Arjun tea, which is made from the bark of Arjuna tree. A research shows that it has the ability to reduce the symptoms of heart failure, a condition where your heart is unable to pump the required amount of oxygen to the whole body. Arjun tea has exceptional quality as a cardio tonic, which helps in boosting heart function and healing cardiac damage or trauma.
- A research was done & it confirmed that Arjun Tea has proved its worth in solving lots of heart problems that occurs due to coronary artery disease and also the rheumatic heart disease. It was found to rejuvenate the patients of heart attack or angina. Arjun tea keeps a hawk’s eye on the level of cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure, which effects the health of your heart.
Dosage:- 2 cups, twice a day.
- If you find drinking Arjun tea awful as it doesn’t suit your taste, you can opt for Arjun capsules, which is a wonderful remedy for treating coronary artery disease. It has anti-ischemic properties that help in healing CAD. It also controls the high blood pressure, high cholesterol level and high triglycerides.
Dosage: 2 capsules, twice a day.
Total Health Support:
- It is made from herbs such as Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) , Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) and Brahmi (Bacopa monneiri) which help in controlling the high blood pressure.
- This Total Heart Support also helps in treating any problems that your heart is facing, and enhances the low blood pressure, reduces the high blood pressure.. It is a sort of tonic for your heart and helps in relieving stress, nervousness, reduces depression and any other heart trouble.
- It is considered a best remedy that dissolves all blockages that occur within coronary artery, making the flow of blood smooth and it flows freely to the heart carrying enough oxygen and nutrients that the heart needs to function properly.
- Quit Alcohol & Smoking
Eat A Healthy Diet
- Begin eating a healthy diet that is rich in nutrition and get fresh fruits, veggies and grains, even if you are not liable to develop any disease. A research was done and it was found that the number of patients of heart disease double if found in genetics and a healthy life style cuts in half.
- Do an exercise after consulting your doctor, it shouldn’t be intensive but a mild one will do, like simple exercises like going for morning walks for 30 minutes will do. Better be regular in doing these exercises at least six days a week is a must. You can skip occasionally, but the less the better.
- You can also do cycling, swimming, jogging a marathon will also do. Join a health club which can be found in many cities in the present time. Many cities also offer senior citizen clubs that offer exercising at a discounted rate.
- After consulting your doctor go for an exercise that enhances your cardio health. Halt, the moment you feel tired or are not feeling well.
- Do yoga, your first step on the mat might look awkward, but don’t worry, very soon you are going to begin enjoying it, and it will discipline you, makes you a passionate person and enhances the cardio health. There are number of asans (postures), take an expert guidance and begin this exercise, which is gaining more popularity than anything else in the world today.
You can also prevent eating some foods that have lots of bad fats, like:
- Refined carbohydrates,
- Pasteurized, conventional dairy products
- Traditional meat
- Sugar of all kinds
- Trans fats
- Many experts believe that restricting your intake of fats can lower the risk of getting any disease to your coronary artery.
- Get the guidance from an Ayurvedic doctor, rely on the medicine and eat as prescribed by the doctor. This CAD will never dare to recur.